We are in our third year hosting boys club volleyball in Colorado Springs. We are very excited to offer this as an option for the growing population of young boys interested in the sport of volleyball. The boys season is shorter than the girls season due to boys high school competition occurring in the spring. Because of this the cost for boys club is less because of the reduced gym time and required time commitment for coaches.
Justin Hertlein, who brings years of high level playing and coaching experience, serves as the director of boys athlete and coach development. The program will be under the TCV umbrella, and as such all of the TCV philosophies will be applied to our boys program.
INTEREST FORM Please fill this out to get onto our email distribution list!
Open gyms and tryouts will be FREE. However, we do ask that you RSVP to give us an idea of numbers.
Open Gyms and Tryouts:
RSVP links for open gyms and tryouts will be sent to those on our email list. Please fill out our INTEREST FORM
to get on our email list for TCV boys volleyball!
Our promises to you:
1. Deliver the training and education that TCV is known for
2. Have coaches that are educated in the game and that are dedicated to learning and growing just like our athletes
3. Work with any player that wants to play at any commitment level
4. Provide a place where competitive volleyball for boys can be played in the Rocky Mountain Region
5. Be a cost leader in the space of competitive volleyball
Season: October to February (starting again in May if the team attends USAV Nationals)
Tournaments: Local teams will compete in RMR powers and juniors tournaments, and travel teams will compete in RMR boys powers as well traveling to USA Volleyball National Qualifiers.
Tryouts: Tryouts for teams will be held in the fall. Dates TBD.
If you are interested please email email@example.com.
TCV Boys at the 2019 High School State Tournament. 19 TCV athletes qualified for the tournament with their teams.